Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new shop?

Options
  • 13-08-2012 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Does anyone know what's going into the old ladbrokes beside Texas? It's been getting a refit over the past couple of weeks and I'm just curious. Hopefully it's not another coffee shop!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

I heard that Iceland are taking over one of the units around that area, don't know how true it is though.

I also heard there is a coffee shop going into what used to be the doggy boutique.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

jenniwenni wrote: »
    Does anyone know what's going into the old ladbrokes beside Texas? It's been getting a refit over the past couple of weeks and I'm just curious. Hopefully it's not another coffee shop!
    Athlone is hardly a mecca for coffee drinkers. I doubt there is room for another such shop

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jenniwenni

Athlone is hardly a mecca for coffee drinkers. I doubt there is room for another such shop

Sorry I should have said Mullingar Texas - but of course the same is true!

Advertisement