Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing address

Options
  • 13-08-2012 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have given notice to cancel my eircom connection by the end of the month as we are moving out. However I just realised that the eircom bill tends to come at the start of the month, so I won't be there for the final one in September. Is it possible to change the billing address for the last bill or are there any other suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

c_man wrote: »
    Hi,

I have given notice to cancel my eircom connection by the end of the month as we are moving out. However I just realised that the eircom bill tends to come at the start of the month, so I won't be there for the final one in September. Is it possible to change the billing address for the last bill or are there any other suggestions?

Thanks

Hi c_man,

If you send on the account number I'll see if we can get the new address added to the account for you. As long as the order has not been processed yet we should be able to sort it out for you.

Thanks

James

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Thanks,

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

c_man wrote: »
    Thanks,

PM sent

Have the account number now, thanks. I will be able to add the new address for you, it's not too late. Send me a PM with the address and I'll change it for you.

James

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

I PMed it now, cheers for the help.

Advertisement