Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jennifer Aniston got engaged!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Now they'll just hound her, suggesting her marriage to Theroux is in trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I dont think it will last

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

wernstrom! wrote: »
    Now they'll just hound her, suggesting her marriage to Theroux is in trouble.

and if she does not have a big rock on her finger sharpish they'll hound her saying it's not a real engagement

I like her I hope they will be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Velocity_Girl

Funny that they announced the engagement the weekend that Brad was rumoured to be getting married...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BrieAnna

It wll always be Brad and Jennifer where the media is concerned. Best of luck to her, she never got over Brad and never will.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 coolgal52

She seems so down to earth, i think they will be very happy and have a baby soon after they are married!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 AlizeHall

She deserves to be happy after all! Hopefully, this will bring her real happiness after her unsuccessful marriage with Brad Pitt!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hope this one lasts for her. She deserves happiness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 groovygirl5

It is lovely to see Jennifer happy again.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Drizzella

I feel Jennifer has imagined now for years that Brad had made a big mistake and would go back to her, even when he had his Brad Pack of kids... I really do...Jen's a different stamp to brassy Angelina, who I wouldnt trust with the window cleaner, so yes , I hope youve found happiness Jen.... good luck..

• Advertisement
Advertisement