Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA ticket shop near Croker

• 13-08-2012 2:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭

What are the opening times of the ticket shop in Drumcondra specifically on Sunday.

I'm thinking of heading up to the hurling semi final and will be buying my tickets there as i've no club contacts in either county,and the allocation on tickets.ie/ticketmaster is pure muck as usual.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭HcksawJimDuggan

Ya can buy them on gaa.ie or in alot of centra & supervalu shops.

http://www.gaa.ie/tickets-and-merchandise/tickets/super-valu-and-centra/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Opening time for the one on Dorset Street is usually 10am on match days
    Ya can buy them on gaa.ie or in alot of centra & supervalu shops.

http://www.gaa.ie/tickets-and-merchandise/tickets/super-valu-and-centra/

He just said the current tickets.ie/ticketmaster allocation is "pure muck as usual"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Do you have to collect a ticket in the Drumconrda shop.

If not, there are other ticket outlets around the ground.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I would presume it will be open from relatively early on. If the minor match is on at 1.30pm, then the store will have to be open a few hours before that.... maybe 10am?

You could ring GAA HQ: +353 1 8363222

Or you could see what the ticket selection is like in your local Centra/SuperValu if they are a selected store that sell tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭HcksawJimDuggan

He just said the current tickets.ie/ticketmaster allocation is "pure muck as usual"[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine that's because the gaa have kept the better seats for their own site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭tossy

He just said the current tickets.ie/ticketmaster allocation is "pure muck as usual"

I'd imagine that's because the gaa have kept the better seats for their own site.[/Quote]

Thanks for all the replies and info.

Supervalu are just an agent for tickets.ie so selection will be same. Sane with GAA.ie you are just redirected to tickets.ie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I'd imagine that's because the gaa have kept the better seats for their own site.[/QUOTE]
    Tickets.ie sell for the GAA, well, at least you're directed there from gaa.ie

Just on getting tickets on the day, I went up for the football QF's and decided to get them on the day and there was little selection, only tickets for the corner of the Davin Stand or the Hill. A good few friends of mine went up to the Galway semi yesterday and it was the same, either the Davin Stand or the Hill. You might be better of getting them online if you want tickets for the Hogan/Cusack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Are the upper decks open on Sunday? Also the Hill won't be fully open. There might not actually be a lot of 'good' tickets left?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

tossy wrote: »
    I'd imagine that's because the gaa have kept the better seats for their own site.

Thanks for all the replies and info.

Supervalu are just an agent for tickets.ie so selection will be same. Sane with GAA.ie you are just redirected to tickets.ie.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to dig up this old thread , but did anyone ever find the opening hours ?

Advertisement