Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting Advice Waterford city

Options
  • 13-08-2012 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I'm looking to rent a house/app in waterford for the first time and was just wondering if anyone has any advice that they could give a first time renter.

Also could anyone tell me about leases? What happens if you sign a years lease and you want to move out before the lease is up, do you have to pay the rent for the rest of the months you have the lease signed for?? 

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Moved to Accommodation & Property forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

best piece of advice I can give is to avoid the agency called bookaroom. do a search for them on the Waterford city forum and you'll see why!

Advertisement