Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw #1003 - 13/08/12 - 1am Start *3 Hours* Spoilers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Punk vs. Big Show kicks off the show.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Presume there will be some DQ/Run in during the match , which will prob lead to a Tag Team Match in the ME Punk/Show vs Cena/Orton????

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

6irwnp.jpg

I, for one, am looking forward to the inevitable destruction of Shawn Micheals....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Presume there will be some DQ/Run in during the match , which will prob lead to a Tag Team Match in the ME Punk/Show vs Cena/Orton????

Has Teddy overthrown AJ? (awaits sexual innuendos)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I, for one, am looking forward to the inevitable destruction of Shawn Micheals....

Is that too obvious though? And if Brock wins the battle tonight, won't he lose the war on Sunday?

• Advertisement

To be honest, I fully expect Brock to do the job clean again anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

If HHH beats Brock at Summerslam thats it for me far as im concerned. It will be reading results and rumours on here until they do something to make this all worth watching again.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭naitsirhc

Tonights show could be a disaster depending on how the backstage meeting goes before hand. If that meeting doesn't go well and morale drops even more and everything is tense, we could be in for an even worse three hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

If HHH beats Brock at Summerslam thats it for me far as im concerned.

I have a horrible feeling HHH will win at SummerSlam, and Brock will "recoup" with a win at Survivor Series. This whole build-up has been rather lack-luster and Mr. Ego isn't known for doing what's right when it's him wrestling.... I think Brock will get the better of Hunter tonight, and Tripper will get the 3 on Sunday.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I have a horrible feeling HHH will win at SummerSlam, and Brock will "recoup" with a win at Survivor Series. This whole build-up has been rather lack-luster and Mr. Ego isn't known for doing what's right when it's him wrestling.... I think Brock will get the better of Hunter tonight, and Tripper will get the 3 on Sunday.

Hope to god your wrong :pac:

At this stage its been a waste of time bringing Brock back to the Wwe.

• Advertisement

I can just see Brock beating HBK up tonight, and then HBK helping HHH win come the PPV. That could even be used to continue the tease of HHH vs HBK we were getting pre-Mania; HHH only beat Brock cause HBK got involved and stole the limelight again...

I can just see Brock beating HBK up tonight, and then HBK helping HHH win come the PPV. That could even be used to continue the tease of HHH vs HBK we were getting pre-Mania; HHH only beat Brock cause HBK got involved and stole the limelight again...

HHH vs HBK for the 100th time actually sounds possible knowing the Wwe :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

naitsirhc wrote: »
    Tonights show could be a disaster depending on how the backstage meeting goes before hand. If that meeting doesn't go well and morale drops even more and everything is tense, we could be in for an even worse three hours.

What meeting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    What meeting?

I think he just means the writers and Vince/Triple H.

Nope, things have been EXTREMELY tense in the locker room since last week. Mid card wrestlers are sick of being treated like sh*t. It all came about because the bonuses for WM and the Brazil tour was horrible and it sparked a potential locker room revolt. Guys like Santino and Zack Ryder are legit ready to quit because of how badly they are being treated.

These links should catch people up :)

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wwe/wwe-news/exclusive-frustrated-talents-what-they-want/

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wwe/wwe-news/exclusive-major-backstage-meeting-set-for-raw/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Pauly D "social media ambassador"

6irwnp.jpg
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Pauly D "social media ambassador"

Pauly D eh What's wrong wwe was Hollywood royalty Tom Arnold busy tonite?

Wrestlers don't have anywhere to go, sure TNA is an option but the money's much worse (although a lighter schedule). Take Pope as an average WWE to TNA guy. Nothing to shout about. They're not the name of Matt Hardy and look at his run, or Shannon Moore's.

The undercard have always been mistreated but that doesn't mean anything - they would sell each other out to get a shot at the main event in a heartbeat. They'll never band together for the greater good, they're carnies through-and-through. It's such a shame. They tried it in the mid-80s, Hogan sold out Jesse. There were talks after Montreal, nope. A union pops it's head up every few years but sadly - really sadly - it's never gonna happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Can't believe they still don't pay the wrestler's hotels bills. Every other company pays their employee expenses.

The janitor has a better health plan than wrestlers. It's messed up. I hoped that Linda's senate run would inadvertently bring in the Government inspection to sort out unions in wrestling - but this seems it's only likely if it'll help someone else's political career.

• Advertisement

The undercard have always been mistreated but that doesn't mean anything - they would sell each other out to get a shot at the main event in a heartbeat.

The difference here may be that 60% of the roster are pi**ed and want change. If they are ready to band together and actually unit for this then they can finally get change, Vince can't fire over half his staff. He'll have no talent and it will reflect badly on Linda. I personally hope that something big comes from this.

I hope you're right, but I can guarantee that no policy changes will come of it. It's not hard to flip wrestlers when they're offered what they actually deserve. I don't mean that to be mean, it's just you wave fame & money in anyone's face, with the clock ticking down, and they'd be stupid to turn it down.

Sadly, as long as those that could actually make a difference - Cena, Orton, Punk, Taker etc - stay silent, and they will to keep their spot - there'll never be a union. Some guy will have to take charge of setting up a union, he could either be fired for some BS reason or made an offer (pay/spot on the card) and he'll likely take it.

I'd be SO HAPPY if 60% of the roster banded together and said '**** RAW give us these demands' but it'll never happen. This isn't a team sport, it's individual glory & built on taking spots away from others :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,324 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They probably also thought they would get more tv time with the extra hour weekly, but all it turned into was extra time for the top names and giving time to the top Smackdown talent as well.

Tout gets more freakin airtime than most of the undercard that actually deserve it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I remember Paul Heyman during his shoot interview on TNA saying about how Sting, Flair, etc. should only be the draw rather than main eventing, and the likes of Beer Money Vs MCMG should be the main event, rather than being shoved in the midcard.

WWE are making the same mistakes, pushing the likes of Christian, Show, Henry, Kane, HHH, etc. who each only have a couple of years left til retirement, at the expense of some seriously talented midcarders (Rhodes, Ziggler, Swagger, McIntyre, Kidd, etc)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,201 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

naitsirhc wrote: »
    Tout gets more freakin airtime than most of the undercard that actually deserve it!

Welcome to boards.ie PRO WRESTLING, JTG:D

Gosh, WWE champion's match is curtain jerking! I guess it's nothing new& & WWE are selling the PPV on Lesnar/HHH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,324 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think JTG should have a standoff with PTP with "Money Money, Yeah Yeah" against "Millions of Dollars".
    Or join forces

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Gosh, WWE champion's match is curtain jerking! I guess it's nothing new& & WWE are selling the PPV on Lesnar/HHH

You want to be half asleep at 3.45am watching it instead :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Christ, AJ is gonna come out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

God I love DB grabbing peoples signs in pure anger and madness.

rovert wrote: »
    You want to be half asleep at 3.45am watching it instead :pac:

It's Match of the Day booking! Big match on First.......or a TAG MATCH PLAYA

Close enough :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

Here we go with the tag match.

Punk gonna do a number on Cena no doubt.

That pants suit is not flattering. Just come out in a bikini or something similar in the future, AJ.

• Advertisement

TEDDY LONG LIVES

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The skipping is preposterous but at least it makes her leave quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

rovert wrote: »
    TEDDY LONG LIVES

I was literally going to say "AJ has been taking notes from Teddy Long". :D

just a pity she is wearing a sports bra, girl got no bounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

JTG!!! Whining in public works :D

• Advertisement

I bet he gets fired after losing.

Kaitlyn, what a woman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Chagan wrote: »
    JTG!!! Whining in public works :D

Not really :)

He is about to get squashed and buried.

Ryback time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Ryback?

This should be Rybacks music

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Called it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

For some reason I was sure Orton was about to come out there!

Crackpipebomb from JTG?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Not really :)

He is about to get squashed and buried.

Yeah but getting squashed on Raw is better than getting squashed on Superstars. He'll get an appearance fee at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ripped off from ThrillMurray:

• Advertisement
Advertisement