Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor poor standards of service

Options
  • 13-08-2012 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi folks, I have an ongoing issue with meteor where my phone calls are dropped and this has been happening since I took the contract out in October. I paid a deposit of €100 at the time which was supposed to be paid back by may and this still hasn't been done. The customer service is horrendous as well as everything else! I have made a complaint to them which was not addressed on a number of occasions after I had to follow it up and I finally got a response email last week to say the complaint was being escalated and they will be in contact with me as soon as possible this was last Monday and I haven't heard from them since! I am so infuriated that I can't even think write now as I type this but I just wanted to tell anyone thinking of buying a meteor phone or signing a 2 year contract for an iphone to stay away!!!they are still in the dark ages!
    If anyone has advice it would be appreciated! Thanks all

Advertisement