Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album of the Week #83

Options
  • 13-08-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭

Here the latest Album of the Week. Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote. Here's the breakdown of the votes. Only albums with more than one vote are listed.

Band|Album|Votes
    Queens of The Stone Age|Songs for the Deaf|6
    The Mars Volta|De-Loused|3
    Type O Negative|Bloody Kisses|2

Here is Go with the Flow from the runaway winner:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

You know despite the fact I like this song and No One Knows, I never properly got into QOTSA.

I must pick up this album and give it a spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭TheStickyBandit

A great great album indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    You know despite the fact I like this song and No One Knows, I never properly got into QOTSA.

I'm the same. In theory I should love everything about this album but I could never really get into it. That being said, Grohl's drumming on this is album is phenomenonal. Must give it a spin again somethime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

I'd rate this album very highly, it's usually one that goes down well when you throw it on in a group of people, even when there's diverging musical tastes.

Here's a lesser known track, and one of my favs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Here's the opening track on the album prob my fave on it overall cracking album.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Must dig this out and have another listen, I've not heard it in an age....

Advertisement