Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Popup Make Shop in Dublin

Options
  • 13-08-2012 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Anyone checked out the new MakeShop on South Leinster St in Dublin? Looks like Science Gallery initiative again.

http://shop.sciencegallery.com/makeshop

Can't wait to see how they do the classes and workshops there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Went in for a look yesterday, there are a few nice bits and pieces, it was great to see a few kids building basic robots from motors plus a few odds and ends.

There is a Makebot 3D printer which is worth a look, I have already started wondering how many of the necessary bits and pieces to build one I have lying about! - (I am thinking about a Mendel90, Prusa or Huxley)

There are some issues of Make and some decent books on arduino etc that can be hard to get without ordering online.

Worth a look.

Advertisement