Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Off-Topic '12/'13

• 13-08-2012 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭

Leaving Cert they said, be grand they said....

So eh i thought its about time we got our own place, considering its less than two weeks for some :eek:

Let the procrastination study help begin!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee. Let us have out 11/12 thread until after the results.. You can't take over! :( :pac:

Don't break up the Boardsie 2011/2012 family!

Won't someone please think of the children!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee. Let us have out 11/12 thread until after the results.. You can't take over! :( :pac:

You cant contain us, we're far to powerful!!!! :pac:

Seriously though, ye can have yere thread, i just got sick of being in the 5th year one!

EDIT: Hmm that is an excellent Simpsons reference, so I'm begrudgingly willing to let a mod close this till after the results if they want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I thought the plan was to rename the 5th year thread instead of starting a new OT thread? Makes more sense as most of us are already subscribed to that >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

I refuse to post in this until I am actually back at school :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

EDIT: Hmm that is an excellent Simpsons reference, so I'm begrudgingly willing to let a mod close this till after the results if they want.
    Colm! wrote: »
    I thought the plan was to rename the 5th year thread instead of starting a new OT thread? Makes more sense as most of us are already subscribed to that >_>
    Makes much more sense tbh.

If someone reminds me later in the week I'll rename it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement