Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats being build by Raheen church?

• 13-08-2012 5:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Between the church and the Bord Gas place its has all been cleared and wooden fence put around it.Asked my aunt was it parking for the church which they were looking at for years but there offer wasnt accepted

Wondering is it a playground or park?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

It was sale for a good while so, site is probably being cleared while planning permission is sought, check to see if there is a sign up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

bigpink wrote: »
    Wondering is it a playground or park?
    ROFL. This is Limerick County Council we're talking about. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Are you talking about behind the church in the industrial estate? Analog are putting up new office buildings in there as far as I know. Looks like a big job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Are you talking about behind the church in the industrial estate? Analog are putting up new office buildings in there as far as I know. Looks like a big job.

Yeah it would be the piece of land as you meet the first bend after the Spin Southwest building.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Its on the Church road side going towards Ballycummin beside the priests house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

bigpink wrote: »
    Its on the Church road side going towards Ballycummin beside the priests house

Used to be a very popular spot to go bush drinking as a teenager in the 90's
    before graduating to poor mans kllkee :D

~B

Advertisement