Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lots of Vegan Food at the Fusion Market

Options
  • 13-08-2012 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi guys,

the Fusion Sundays Market is held once a month in Newmarket Square in Dublin. Yesterday was my first time attending it and they had a large number of vegan options available on the food stalls.

Highlight of the day was stopping in front of a table covered in delicious food and asking the guy behind it if any of the stuff was vegan. His reply? "All of it."

I came away with lots of baked goods and a suspiciously delicious tofu burger from a Japanese-themed stall.

I don't know what date they're planning to be back next month, but I definitely want to be there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

They're back Sept 9th according to their fb page, sounds really good, must try remember to go next month.

Advertisement