Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Improving French oral

• 13-08-2012 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

I remember seeing a thread here ages ago about sites to improve your French oral (like news sites etc) but I can't find it. Does anyone know of any good sites/podcasts/apps to improve your French? Really need to brush up on my pronunciation.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

lemonde.fr
    lefigaro.fr
    http://www.franceinter.fr/player
    Search for "Francais Authentique@ on FB, he makes podcasts in French for French learners. Listen to french radio for an hour or two each day, and expand your vocabulary by reading lemonde and figaro, and you'll do great in the LC (I'm expecting an A1!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

lemonde.fr
    lefigaro.fr
    http://www.franceinter.fr/player
    Search for "Francais Authentique@ on FB, he makes podcasts in French for French learners. Listen to french radio for an hour or two each day, and expand your vocabulary by reading lemonde and figaro, and you'll do great in the LC (I'm expecting an A1!)
    When did you start listening to French radio and reading the papers? I am quite good t languages in general, it's just more the oral that I need to improve on. Does it matter if you don't really understand the content of the podcast? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

When did you start listening to French radio and reading the papers? I am quite good t languages in general, it's just more the oral that I need to improve on. Does it matter if you don't really understand the content of the podcast? Thanks.

Start of 6th year :D Nah not really, he speaks slowly and does a text transcript of each one so you can learn what he's saying if you don't understand! Bon chance avec vos examens a l'avenir :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Start of 6th year :D Nah not really, he speaks slowly and does a text transcript of each one so you can learn what he's saying if you don't understand! Bon chance avec vos examens a l'avenir :P
    Thanls, hope you get your A1 :)

Advertisement