Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban should have expired, please help me.

Options
  • 13-08-2012 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. I was banned for 5 days from AH but it should have expired by now. It hasn't though for some reason:(
    I've tried PMing Biko but he/she does not appear to be online.
    I've also tried to PM the other ones I can remember who mod it like KeithM89, Mickey D, Hot Lips and Dr. B but it told me that I was not able to PM Dr. B because he may have disabled it or something...?

Also is it a little silly that if someone is banned from a forum they can't click into that forum to see who the mods are! I wouldn't know all there names so I just think this is something that could be fixed, perhaps?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I suspect it'll lift in about 20 minutes or so. The checks aren't done once a minute, but once an hour, last I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Spear wrote: »
    I suspect it'll lift in about 20 minutes or so. The checks aren't done once a minute, but once an hour, last I recall.
    Ah I see thank you, I didn't know that and have been smashing the refresh button quite a lot here because I just got home and have had an exhausting day and I'm not leaving the house again tonight:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As predicted it lifted at 1900, so I'll close this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement