Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justin Bieber 02 presale tickets

Options
  • 13-08-2012 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the story is with Justin Bieber presale tickets , The 02 site says Priority tickets are not available yet , Please come back on Tuesday 14th August 2012 but priority tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 8am. Has anyone managed to get the code or know any info.

I'd be grateful for any help as I've an 8 year old who wants tickets off Santa , if only it was that easy :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Tomorrow is the 14th, so if you have a code for the priority sale, you can go in tomorrw morning and buy tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

You can buy them online with the code tomorrow but the code hasn't been released yet but I've found out they'll only give the code to people who pay €99 to become a member of the fan club , membership is only available from tomorrow so you basically pay the €99 then another €81 for the ticket. Seems like one hell of a rip off to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Pinklady1308

Hi, I have a Bieber mad 14 year old who threatened to leave home if she did not get tickets. I personally dont think the 02 priority tickets work and have never been able to get them so here is what I did.....

Logged onto Bieber Fever and joined up at a quarterly charge of 26 USD plus 12 USD for postage. For this I received a JB T shirt and a presale code for this morning for fan club members. Logged onto ticketmaster this morning and purchased the tickets.

The membership can be cancelled at any time.

Happy days and one happy teenager.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

What seats did you get? Only offering me the very back of block L or Block H.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Pinklady1308

Front of stage standing 81 euro per ticket

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭xxyyxx

81 euro? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 colinpoker

Hi, I know this is probably a huge ask but if anyone has a fan club code that they will not be using for tickets or has one ticket left on it could you please get in contact with me. My daughter is going nuts about getting tickets. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Blonde27

Hi all

Just have to comment, I got JB tickets by joining the fan club also. There seems to be plenty available!

Just after purchasing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭deco_b

Signed up to the fan club and the code is available on the profile tab

Could only get Block J though!

yeah 81 euro - bargain :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

deco_b wrote: »
    Signed up to the fan club and the code is available on the profile tab

Could only get Block J though!

yeah 81 euro - bargain :rolleyes:

Block J for us too....you would think that by buying the membership you would at least get good seats :mad: We were gonna chance tomorrow when they go on general sale but we decided today that it'd be better to have ****e seats than no seats!

• Advertisement

We didnt manage to get tickets with the 02 priority code , they sold out in 4 minutes. I did manage to get a Bieber fever code but they only had the very back row available for €81 which I thought was a scandal because there is tickets been sold for €55 and they can't be any worse than the very last row. My 16year old sister is now camping for a second night outside Ticketmaster to get tickets tomorrow morning. She;s been there since yesterday morning and she's not even first in line. I hope she gets her ticket after staying out in that weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Logged onto Bieber Fever and joined up at a quarterly charge of 26 USD plus 12 USD for postage. For this I received a JB T shirt and a presale code for this morning for fan club members. Logged onto ticketmaster this morning and purchased the tickets

Seems to be out of tickets now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Karen23 wrote: »
    My 16year old sister is now camping for a second night outside Ticketmaster to get tickets tomorrow morning. She;s been there since yesterday morning and she's not even first in line. I hope she gets her ticket after staying out in that weather.

2 days in a queue for a concert??? oh my, I think I am really getting old. . .

It wouldn't be me but maybe when I was 16 :cool:

After 2 nights in the rain my sister is one happy camper , she managed to get tickets for the 2nd night :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Guys, for those still looking for them, a batch have just gone on sale this morning for the Sunday!

Advertisement