Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When Can You Collect LC Art Practical Stuff?

• 13-08-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

So results are out monday, but when can you collect practical stuff from LC?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭iMMer5ion

Thought you didn't get them back?
    You don't get the still life/ life drawings back anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

1. The results are out Wednesday. :P

2. You do get your artwork back, but not the still life or life drawings. You can view the last two if you choose to view your scripts (for free).

Ask when you get your results, I'd say you can get the stuff then, unless you're appealing your Art result. I can't quite remember but I assume you can collect it around the time of the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭anomynous

ha oops didnt even notice I wrote Monday, don't know where that even came from! aw I wish I could get my still life back, would have loved to see it again to check it, been so long since we actually did the practical exams, and does anyone know if it is from 9am that you can collect your LC results?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭iMMer5ion

anomynous wrote: »
    does anyone know if it is from 9am that you can collect your LC results?
    well my school starts giving out the results at around 9:30 so I'll go in at 10.

Advertisement