Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving House - need boxes

Options
  • 13-08-2012 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Any idea where I can get cardboard boxes for free around Sligo? Am moving house so need the kind that can be sealed or have lids. Local shops keep them for customers so am struggling to find any... and can't afford the cost of buying them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 velvet68

Have you tried the local garden centres, they will be getting in the spring bulbs and the box's are really strong, I got some before for moving from Horkan's Garden Centre on the Bundoran Road. Maybe try some of the smaller shops just outside of town or the cash and carry.... Hope you get sorted,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Try smyths toys, the amount of boxes they go through every day is phenomenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 duckie80

I move lately and got all my boxes from supervalu in ballisodare no problem givin them to me either...Gud luck with the moving :eek:

Advertisement