Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

campsites in cavan area..

Options
  • 13-08-2012 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

are there any camsites in the cavan area be they big small private i'm not fussy , just need enough room to pitch a oneman tent for one maybe two nights.
    thanks in advance.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

is it for the fleadh? this week???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

flanum wrote: »
    is it for the fleadh? this week???
    yes hopeing to cycle over from drogheda camp over night weather pemitting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Some info here

bummer i seen that info thanks but have you seen the price there charging mad stuff altogether, the 10 euro deal you need a caravan or campersite on site with you .
    nah i'm looking for something arounf 5 to 10 euro i 'm unemployed.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

be no bother puttin up a tent close to cavan town somewhere without payin.. ye can put it up in my garden if ye like, im 4.4 miles from the town, therell probably be a few others crashin the gaff and campin etc, big garden, pm if ye stuck.
    btw, i just went thru the town (10pm tues night) and theres thousands..... its going to be absolutely the fleadh to beat all fleadhs by the weekend!

• Advertisement

flanum wrote: »
    be no bother puttin up a tent close to cavan town somewhere without payin.. ye can put it up in my garden if ye like, im 4.4 miles from the town, therell probably be a few others crashin the gaff and campin etc, big garden, pm if ye stuck.
    btw, i just went thru the town (10pm tues night) and theres thousands..... its going to be absolutely the fleadh to beat all fleadhs by the weekend!
    cheers flanum your a decent guy ,but change of plan i'm afraid cant make it over.thnks for the offer though ;):cool:

Advertisement