Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NightForce BR 8-32x56.

Options
  • 13-08-2012 9:38pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,549 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As the title suggests i'm selling my Nightforce 8-32x56 Benchrest model scope.

The scope is just over 2 years old, and is in immaculate condition. Features are:
    • 8-32 power magnification.
    • 56mm Objective lens.
    • 30mm Tube (body)
    • 0.125 (1/8th) click value adjustments. Allows for minute adjustments at all distances.
    • 52 MOA adjustments in elevation.
    • 52 MOA adjustment in Windage.
    • 6 MOA per turret revolution.
    • A coil spring plunger return system.
    • Target Mil-Dot reticle. (Hollow dots to prevent blocking of the target)
    • Illuminated reticle.
    • Sunshade
    • Screw in caps to protect objective, and ocular lens.
    • Objective lens mounted focus system. From 25 yards to infinity.
    • Eyepiece focus.

The scope is fantastic, and has never let me down, or lost accuracy/tracking. I am currently running close to or slightly overweight for my FTR rig, and the only option left to me is to move to a slightly lighter scope to make weight. I'm selling the scope to finance this change. Reluctantly. All packaging, and original documentation available.

Looking for offers close to €995.

picture.php?albumid=2218&pictureid=13698picture.php?albumid=2218&pictureid=13699

picture.php?albumid=2218&pictureid=13700picture.php?albumid=2218&pictureid=13701

picture.php?albumid=2218&pictureid=13702picture.php?albumid=2218&pictureid=13703picture.php?albumid=2218&pictureid=13704

picture.php?albumid=2218&pictureid=13705picture.php?albumid=2218&pictureid=13706

picture.php?albumid=2218&pictureid=13707
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement