Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Queen to revisit in March 2013.

• 13-08-2012 9:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭

Have this on VERY good authority, cannot too many post details...yet. I have contacts involved in setting up the new Air Corps base for Maritime patroling and emergency helicopter operation(HEMS & SAR) in Galway airport. This will be up and running in the new year and one of their first taskings is to have the queen land there on her return visit. They have been give a date of March 2013, I will not post the day for obvious reasons. She is visiting Donegal so this new military airbase is a lot more convenient than casement. When I hear more I will post, within reason!

Good news and exposure for us Galwegians! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Jesus, who trusted you with a secret like that?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Bet it won't be as bad as it was in Dublin!

We get all the English hating, premier league loving skangers.

You should be so jealous! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

you in the RA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Is she jumping out of the helicopter when she arrives?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Which queen?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Bullsh1t.

I call shenanigans.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Davehopper

Jesus, who trusted you with a secret like that?!

Friends in Galway airport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭WumBuster

Typical bird. You spend your whole life trying to get her to meet you, then you cant get rid of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Which queen?

good question. we had a visit by the british monarch last year so maybe this visit is the dutch momarch

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

We're not really in the business of rumour mongering so we'll leave it at that on this one.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement