Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tall Ships, floating cinema

Options
  • 13-08-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi, I've been looking up the Tall Ships coming to Dublin in 2 weeks. The programme and festivities look great. Does anyone know anything about the floating cinema, do you sit on land and the screen is on a barge or do you need to get tickets to sit onboard and watch?

I can find links to email for tickets to different talks and things but nowhere to get tickets for teh cinema,

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Given the location its in, I imagine it is some big screen dealio moored on the water. Where you watch what is shows is anyones guess. Here are a couple of phone numbers if you want to give them a ring to find out the specifics.

Project Office:
    Phone: 01 222 5243

Project Manager: Mary Weir
    Phone: 01 222 3302

Advertisement