Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV show Don't blame the dog episode 6

• 13-08-2012 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get my hands on a copy / steam / download of "don't blame the dog" episode 6.

I have ep 1-5 on my TV recorder, but I only got 20 minutes of ep 6 for some reason.

I have to admit, getting a viewing of this episode is proving to be a tougher challenge than I thought it would be!!! I can find loads of sites that have 1-5 or individual episodes, but finding the last one, is bloody well impossible for me.

I must of checked over 50 different sites, but none are streaming to Ireland, or they simply don't have it. I've even resorted to TPB and other torrent sites and they don't have it either !!! It's like it dropped out of existence.

So if anyone has a copy of it, or knows of a link I can view from Ireland I would be very grateful for your help.

If you happen to have it on CLOUD somewhere, you could pm me the link if you like.

Obviously this is a last ditch effort to find the last episode 6/6, but I can't think of where else to ask but an animal lovers forum. Anyways if you can help me out here I'd owe you one !

Cheers
    Vince

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Which season? Season 2 episode 6 is on Youtube or can buy it on iTunes for $2.99 on Sidereel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭Vince32

iTunes!!! Brilliant

Never Thought of looking there cheers,

It was season 1 episode 6 alaskan sled dogs.

thanks again

Advertisement