Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can we get online copy of P30 submitted

Options
  • 14-08-2012 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi ALL,
    I outsource my company's account work to an account company.My monthly P30 is filed online and the money is paid by direct debit.Now I want a copy of last three months P30's.The accountant is saying since its online we can't get but I want to know is there a way to get a copy of my online submitted P30.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭phoenix99

Morning Kevin,

If your accountant is using Revenue Online Service (ROS) to submit the P30's, as we do for our clients, they should be able to get copies of the P30's for you.

All they need to do is log into ROS and while on your account, click Client Revenue Record and it will bring them into an inbox where they should see a list of all submitted returns through ROS.

If they then click the relevant link under Notice No. it will give them the option to see a PDF version of the return.

However if this isn't working for them for any reason, they will probably be able to send you a P30 from whatever payroll system they used to calculate the P30 originally.

If you have any further queries, feel free to PM me, hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭kevincool

Thanks Phoenix.Will talk to my accountant about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭smeharg

kevincool wrote: »
    the money is paid by direct debit.

If you pay by monthly direct debit you don't (or shouldn't) file monthly P30s.

Your accountant should be able to give you the figures from the payroll system.

Advertisement