Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What sort of crazy does it for you ?

• 14-08-2012 12:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭

I have a friend who seems incapable of maintaining a relationship unless there's a ton of drama involved, all her previous partners seem to be slightly unbalanced with some more than others.

The current one is insanely jealous & that appears to be the biggest turn on for her. She's bi & her current partner is female also. The previous one was male & borderline alcoholic, while the previous two were female & one called/texted 50/60 times a day while the other couldn't talk for more than two minutes before gushing how much she was in love with my friend & she was definitely the one...

Now my friend is very good looking & extremely well put together (great body), very intelligent & independently wealthy (own house/car etc).

We can't work out if she just attracts crazy or it turns her on (probably the latter).

Personally I think the sex is better if the partner is slightly unbalanced but I wouldn't go seeking it out, in fact there's no way I'd let anyone tie me up in bed because I'm convinced they'd set fire to me or something...

So AH... what sort of crazy does it for you ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

OU812 wrote: »

Crazy... like a fox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Never stick your dick in crazy.

Its a motto I now live by.

Trust me its not wort it in the end. The sex normally is great because sex is all about passion but its not worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

I like anyone crazy enough to put up with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Colmustard wrote: »
    I like anyone crazy enough to put up with me.

This.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

I have a friend who seems incapable of maintaining a relationship unless there's a ton of drama involved, all her previous partners seem to be slightly unbalanced with some more than others.

The current one is insanely jealous & that appears to be the biggest turn on for her. She's bi & her current partner is female also. The previous one was male & borderline alcoholic, while the previous two were female & one called/texted 50/60 times a day while the other couldn't talk for more than two minutes before gushing how much she was in love with my friend & she was definitely the one...

Now my friend is very good looking & extremely well put together (great body), very intelligent & independently wealthy (own house/car etc).

We can't work out if she just attracts crazy or it turns her on (probably the latter).

Personally I think the sex is better if the partner is slightly unbalanced but I wouldn't go seeking it out, in fact there's no way I'd let anyone tie me up in bed because I'm convinced they'd set fire to me or something...

Is she not just neurotic ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Doc wrote: »

Trust me its not worth it in the end. The sex normally is great because sex is all about passion but its not worth it.

Lulz.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Brush. I like crazy like as a brush.

Question: Why are you not going out with her if you love her so much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Pfft ... cause he's crazy too. Two crazy's don't make a whatchamacallit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

I cant stand people like your friend OP. They're everywhere, in all situations, not just relationships.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Friendzone: level 52

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭OU812

Answer: Know her since we were both eight/nine. (& I'm not crazy).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I like slightly unhinged women.

Primarily because I won't seem as crazy to them, then.

First point not relevant. Second point makes me think that you seek reasoning behind why she doesn't fancy you.

Tell me again, why doesn't she go out with not so crazy people?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭mrwhimwham

As soon as I saw this thread, this immediately sprang to mind! Link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Why oh why does she go for passion and wild sex when she could get none of that with me??

I'm perfect for bringing her down to earth where she should be and making her have babies.

I just don't fancy her, she's not my type.

She did fancy me at one point (or at least said she did, she possibly still does), but seems to like her own gender more.

I just don't fancy her, she's not my type.

She did fancy me at one point (or at least said she did, she possibly still does), but seems to like her own gender more.

... nice!

mrwhimwham wrote: »
    As soon as I saw this thread, this immediately sprang to mind! Link

Exactly !

She even looks a lot like that chick on the left

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭mrwhimwham

She even looks a lot like that chick on the left

If she looks like Robin Scherbatsky, why ain't you all over that OP? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Saying she fancied you sounds like you're reassuring yourself of something and telling us how attractive she is is telling us a little more.

Probably one of the bigger reasons I think you fancy her is that you made a thinly veiled thread to slate her (in your opinion) useless dysfunctional partners. You might be trying to tell yourself something here OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Your 'friend', huh?

I say go for it OP. You obviously love her, and a stable loving relationship might do the girl some good.

If it works out come back to me and we can work out the movie rights.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Doc wrote: »

Trust me its not wort it in the end. The sex normally is great because sex is all about passion but its not worth it.

You dony have to be crazy to be passionate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭amacca

newmug wrote: »
    You dony have to be crazy to be passionate.

oh good...I'm glad someone made that clear

I was afraid my "friends" were doomed to me administering efficient yet passionless lovemaking to them

Advertisement