Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Captain Havoc New Mod for Archery

• 14-08-2012 12:26am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,459 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Welcome Captain Havoc as co-mod of Archery. Although not an expert in archery, he brings extensive experience and enthusiasm from modding other sports, and should be helpful to the future growth and development of this forum.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Welcome along Captain! :)

Archery and Cycling? That'd be an interesting combined supersport.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Thanks y'all. I know it's fairly quiet in here (went 5 months unsupervised). If anyone needs anything just PM me and don't be afraid to hit the report button. Less than 24 hours in and I've already dished out my first permaban, sign of things to come :pac:
    Dónal wrote: »

Yes, I'm sure though we've the eyes and ears to come up with something though.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Dónal wrote: »

Some of the clothing crosses over.................

Could it be the start of a poor man's horse-archery?

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

Advertisement