Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Virgin.. Get me outa here!!

Options
  • 14-08-2012 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm a 22 year old virgin and am gradually growing more desperate to get my rocks off. I haven't had a gf of late and have been taking the view that the first time has to be special(in a relationship), so that it would be love and sex combined; and that from there after I could feel free to have one night stands. Recently, I've decided that I can't afford to be taking myself so seriously & that I'll be okay losing my virginity as a one night stand. I figure if I do this, that I'll have more confidence and that getting laid thereafter might come more naturally.

So I ask, what's the best way to get laid, should it be with someone in my social circle, at a nite club or elsehow??

It's hard in a nite club because I'm a stranger to the girls & they're usually aware that I'm alone. In nite clubs, now and then I score by just dancing up to a girl and it works but, how do you get them back to a hotel(or where ever) to screw them. Are there girls out there that are willing to have sex with strangers?? Nite clubs seem are where I'm zoning in on at the moment as the work place isn't an option in my case. How does one seduce women. I'd definitely like to hear a few stories of how you guys out there got laid
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

You are really in the wrong place....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

head to after hours, thats where all the virgins hang out...

• Registered Users Posts: 15 NaughtyAtNite

Where should i go, the only other place was the Gay Lessi Bi trans forms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

coppers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,233 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You might want to try personal issues instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 NaughtyAtNite

Right, I can just copy and paste it there and it will work??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,233 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Yes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement