Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Virgin.. Get me outa here!!

Options
  • 14-08-2012 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm a 22 year old virgin and am gradually growing more desperate to get my rocks off. I haven't had a gf of late and have been taking the view that the first time has to be special(in a relationship), so that it would be love and sex combined; and that from there after I could feel free to have one night stands. Recently, I've decided that I can't afford to be taking myself so seriously & that I'll be okay losing my virginity as a one night stand. I figure if I do this, that I'll have more confidence and that getting laid thereafter might come more naturally.

So I ask, what's the best way to get laid, should it be with someone in my social circle, at a nite club or elsehow??

It's hard in a nite club because I'm a stranger to the girls & they're usually aware that I'm alone. In nite clubs, now and then I score by just dancing up to a girl and it works but, how do you get them back to a hotel(or where ever) to screw them. Are there girls out there that are willing to have sex with strangers?? Nite clubs seem are where I'm zoning in on at the moment as the work place isn't an option in my case. How does one seduce women. I'd definitely like to hear a few stories of how you guys out there got laid
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

Yer Ma

Coppers

Thread/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Get a hooker.
    I'm serious, BTW. Assuming it's legal. If not, pretend I was joking. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 NaughtyAtNite

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

That wasn't helpful

Get a hooker.
    I'm serious, BTW. Assuming it's legal. If not, pretend I was joking. :)

First time has to be earned.. at least that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

HAHA, VIRGIN!!!

I was watching the 40 Year Old Virgin the other night. It depressed me. Only 21 years to go..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Colmustard wrote: »
    Yer Ma

Coppers

Thread/

I have never once pulled in coppers. Then again, I've never tried to.

I've actually found the internet great to meet interesting & pretty girls in the past. Gives you a great opportunity to chat & get to know someone without being overwhelmed by snap decisions based on first impressions.

I've always seen hooking up in bars being the same as looking at someone, saying "you'll do", and stumbling along from there.

Mind you it was just chance for me, never used dating websites. Just happened to get talking to girls that seemed compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

That wasn't helpful

I'm afraid you may have posted in the wrong forum if you expected helpful answers to this tbh. :pac:

Join some internet dating sites and hope for the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Become a mod, all the coke and hookers you can handle

brummytom wrote: »
    HAHA, VIRGIN!!!

I was watching the 40 Year Old Virgin the other night. It depressed me. Only 21 years to go..

You obviously can't add you moron. 18 years to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

So what's your username a reference to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

You could rape somebody. That would be a special way to lose your virginity. I wouldn't recommend it though. It's illegal to rape people.

You could have sex with an animal - like a dog. But I think that's illegal too.

You could also have sex with a family member - like your dad... but...

I'm out of ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

I get laid cause I'm hot.

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    I get laid cause I'm hot.

PICS OR GTFO.

NaughtyAtNite

And award for least apt username goes to...

Ruski wrote: »
    So what's your username a reference to?

Masturbating.. ha ha

You obviously can't add you moron. 18 years to go
    I meant for me... Why would I be thinking of you while watching a film 2 days before this thread?

Cheers for the moron though, I don't know why you can't pull with interpersonal skills like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Username/ thread combination fail

I meant for me... Why would I be thinking of you while watching a film 2 days before this thread?

Cheers for the moron though, I don't know why you can't pull with interpersonal skills like that.

I thought it was fairly obvious that you meant yourself...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Probably pulls very well - regular like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

HAHA, VIRGIN!!!
    Are you in a position to point fingers yet? :p

Or are your fingers still otherwise engaged? :pac:

You female

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Ficheall

have been taking the view that the first time has to be special(in a relationship), so that it would be love and sex combined
    I'm guessing troll, but even so - you might want to forget about the quoted "view".

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Ever whack it in a club? I hear the ladies go wild for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

PICS OR GTFO.

With a sig like yours, I'm sold :p

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mrsherself

Well you have two choices, three maybe - 1) I hear a lot of lads get prostitutes but honestly, I don't think that's a good idea. You'll be nervous and awkward. 2) Hope to score on a random night out. 3) Wait it out for someone you like, and stop worrying about it. There's no time limit, relax :)

Pfft, only 16 for me to go. I've got a good start on the bodyhair as well. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭LoYL

OP I think you should buy a parachute and a bale of hay. Tie your mobile phone to the bale of hay and sell the parachute on ebay. With the money you make from the parachute start gambling online and leave the hay to marinate in a pool of diesel overnight. With your winnings (because let's face it you are a good poker player) you should invest in a wheelbarrow and a litre of milk. I will fill you in later on the rest of the answer to your query

Interpersonal skills based on what??

• Advertisement

Pfft, only 16 for me to go. I've got a good start on the bodyhair as well. :(

So....

Are you a lady?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement