Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Virgin.. Get me outa here!!

Options
  • 14-08-2012 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm a 22 year old virgin and am gradually growing more desperate to get my rocks off. I haven't had a gf of
    late and have been taking the view that the first time has to be special(in a relationship), so that it
    would be love and sex combined; and that from there after I could feel free to have one night stands.
    Recently, I've decided that I can't afford to be taking myself so seriously & that I'll be okay losing my
    virginity as a one night stand. I figure if I do this, that I'll have more confidence and that getting laid
    thereafter might come more naturally.

So I ask, what's the best way to get laid, should it be with someone in my social circle, at a nite club or
    elsehow??

It's hard in a nite club because I'm a stranger to the girls & they're usually aware that I'm alone.
    In nite clubs, now and then I score by just dancing up to a girl and it works but, how do you get them back
    to a hotel(or where ever) to screw them. Are there girls out there that are willing to have sex with
    strangers?? Nite clubs seem are where I'm zoning in on at the moment as the work place isn't an option in my
    case. How does one seduce women. I'd definitely like to hear a few stories of how you guys out there got
    laid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭up for anything

The only true thing you have written in that post is that you are a virgin. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭WumBuster

You're not going to get the kind of advice you need on this forum(not dissing this forum btw). But there are plenty of websites, forums, gurus and love doctors out there to help you with your specific needs. So get out there and start surfing. But just a piece of advice.. lose this guy :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

So I ask, what's the best way to get laid, should it be with someone in my social circle, at a nite club or elsehow??

To be brutally honest, there is no trick to it. There is no set circumstances that will always result in getting laid. It's a matter of going out there and talking with women. Getting to know them and find an interest of sorts. If it's one night stands, away you go. Sometimes in clubs there'll be women who could be interested in a one night stand. But it's not all women. Also, don't come across too pushy as all you'll do is creep everyone out.

How you determine to do what ever, is trial and error for yourself. As I said, there is no clear path to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement