Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to find mens flare style jeans?

Options
  • 14-08-2012 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

Been looking online and all I can find is tight "bootcut" jeans...I bought a pair of jack jones flare style jeans a few years ago and they're still my favourite. I need to find something thats bigger than a bootcut but not overly flared like something from the 60's

Checked amazon etc but not much luck on there either

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ciandow

I feel your pain. I have large feet and I need jeans with a wide hem to make them look normal :D

The J+J jenas used to do the trick. Every now and again they bring out one style of flared jeans and I usually stock up! Can't find anywhere online either that does them. Bring them back! Bring them back!

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

I'm the same, I stock up in J&J when they have them out. Diesel sometimes have some that are nearly the same size but I haven't found anywhere else that does them.

Advertisement