Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are they still making the Marshall DSL50?

• 14-08-2012 2:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭

Had one. Recession. Sold one. Played one recently. Want one again. Can't seem to find a new one anywhere online apart from musicstore.de and they are sold out of them. I was just curious as to whether anybody knows if they are for sale new anywhere in Europe (buying new as I have had bad experience buying tube heads second hand). Thomann don't have them either and it seems that it's only the 100 watt that is stock in most places. I'd by the 100 watt but I'd have to spend another 250+ for a good attenuator.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,707 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

You'd be mad to buy a new one with the prices they're going for second hand. You could easily pick one up for 350-500 euro on adverts.ie as opposed to paying over a grand for it new, people are selling them left right and centre.

They're discontinued anyways, there's a new DSL range being launched soon, it's been in asia already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

Yeah I'm beginning to think the only way I'l get one is second hand. I definitely won't pay Marshall the extra 200 quid they will no doubt stick on the re-launched one.

Advertisement