Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one having problems with Mr Binman?

Options
  • 14-08-2012 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

All,

Anyone having any trouble with MR Binman in the area ( or whatever they are called now ) - Bins havent been collected the last 2 weeks, they are fully paid up and stickers in tact etc... The girl in the office couldnt give me a definitive answer as to why they havent been collected, and now my already overfull black bin wont be collected for another 2 weeks :(

I would be good to know if anyone else had any similar issues as this is happening quite often with myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Where are you living?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That whole operation seems to be utterly shambolic these days. Half the regional threads on boards seem to be about them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I've left Binman and signed up with Wastepal, so far I haven't even got my welcome pack with stickers yet and I signed up 2 weeks ago?! :mad:

Out of the frying pan...

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Jason Todd wrote: »
    I've left Binman and signed up with Wastepal, so far I haven't even got my welcome pack with stickers yet and I signed up 2 weeks ago?! :mad:

Out of the frying pan...

Left Mr Binman and went with Oxegyn €20 per month, had no hassle with them.
    Mr Binmans customer service was shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

August - probably half staff are off right now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Had problems a few weeks ago with bins not being collected but it was down to having no stickers on the bins. They had not sent them out but had agreed with us that bins would be collected. Customer Service was very poor, hard to get in touch over the phone but eventually they took the bins away on a non-collection day.

Haven't had the bins out since though so no idea if problems are ongoing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

cococoady wrote: »
    Where are you living?

Im living in Lismore Park. The stickers are on the bins and clearly visible.. Seems strange that they cannot give me a answer,,

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Barrie wrote: »
    Im living in Lismore Park. The stickers are on the bins and clearly visible.. Seems strange that they cannot give me a answer,,

Ask for your money back and switch providers. If they refuse to play ball, just go to the Small Claims Court.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

Are these scumbags still going?

Partizan wrote: »
    Are these scumbags still going?

Different owners. Its worse since the new owners took over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

If it went on for long enough and I were paying my bills but not having the rubbish collected and it was building up, I would simply throw a lot of it in the back of the car or organise a van from a friend and simply dump it in front of their offices/depot.

Advertisement