Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creches in Naas?

Options
  • 14-08-2012 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi, am starting the hunt for creches in the Naas area, does anyone have positive experiences of any specific creches? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bell79

Hi, was just about to start similar thread. I was wondering about creches in Naas too, in particular Saints and Scholars on the Kilcullen Road?

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

I have used two creches in naas for my kids. Tender years on the caragh road is a wonderful creche where the staff are fantastic and my eldest just loves them all. The fact that they all get a hug from her everyday says it all for me.

We also use a creche called little feet at the osprey and this place is VERY impressive. Its brand new and spotless (as is tender years) and the staff are excellent and very helpful.

PM me if you would like to know more

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bell79

That creche on the Kilcullen Road might be called Saints and Scholars now, anyone use that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

We used the one in Monread Centre (Tir na Nog) and the one in Millenium Park but was about 6-7yrs ago so not sure what they are like now but had no problems with either

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

We use Acorn just outside Naas, down by the canal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 sprocket1978

Hiya!

Apols, i know this is an old thread, but im moving to Naas and im so confused with preschools for my 3yr old!
    I don't drive so can't check them out myself yet...

Would anyone know of a place that has a good real grass play area within the town? Most central town ones seem to have just tarmac or astroturf... (I love acorn and punchestown places but they are too far to walk with my toddler as we'll be based in Naas itself)

Would really appreciate any help/advice you can give as most places don't have a website to see!

Thanks a mill!
    XXX

Advertisement