Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bulgarian Apartment

• 14-08-2012 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi
    Just hoping someone may be able to offer their input to this.. I have a apartment in Bulgaria for sale at the moment at a significant loss:rolleyes: Anyway its been on the market for a while now but two months ago when my estate agent wanted to show the apartment to clients he found the door of the corridor in the common area locked as they had been changed by the neighbor..To cut a long story short it seems her title deeds read differently to mine.. Mine basically read that we have access to common area ie corridor but hers read that the corridor is in her name.. I have contacted the developer and estate agent that sold me the property and they have said that it is not their fault but the fault of the nortary.. Anyway i posted in a bulgarian forum for advice and received an reply from someone saying that they would be happy to point me in the right direction to just send a copy of our and the neighbors nortary deeds so he can look over them for me " they are in Bulgarian". My question is is it safe to send copies to random people or am i making a bad situation worse or do copies of nortary deeds hold no water.. I'm just desperate at this stage and i know there are so many different type of scams i really could do without falling for one myself.. Whats making me question sending on the copies is that when i requested the neighbors it wasn't an issue and they sent it on no problem.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Go to a real life lawyer in Bulgaria who speaks English

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Not able to give any sort of legal advice but is there a right of way type rule in Bulgaria? This would mean the other tenant could not block access to your apartment.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nesswill

Yeah i know that is the proper way to go about it but where do i go about finding one of those whom i can trust and not lose a fortune.. This is why i posted in the other forum so someone can point me in the right direction and this person offered to help.. I have lost a fortune on this apartment which is nobodys fault but my own but being unable to access my property is a very hard pill to swallow..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement