Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Xcover

• 14-08-2012 10:34am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

Hope someone can help.

I got a samsung Xcover a few weeks ago.

the volume is brilliant except when using the sat nav, i cant hear the voice over the noise of the tyres.

i have plugged in the MP3 wire thingy in the car but the voice still comes from the phone and not through the speakers.

has anyone any idea, how to increase the volume? I have googled any cant find any answers.

thanks

IB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Have an Xcover myself and while the volume from it (for me) is loud enough, I did notice that when I was placing it in it's cradle that I was reducing the volume; the volume button was been pressed by the cradle as I slid it home. I should say that I'm using a second hand cradle and I had to shape it by paring it so my xcover fits.

Maybe the cradle it sits in is covering the speaker on the back of the phone and so cutting a hole in the cradle might help. I use Navfree as my sat nav app and there is a volume control setting in the apps features.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

thanks its not in a cradle, even when someone is holding it, you cant hear.

I think i will just another app.
    thanks

Advertisement