Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im getting 1 free game with my Xbox - What to get?

Options
  • 14-08-2012 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi All,

Im getting a nex Xbox this week and i get 1 free game, anyone i want, I want to get a new one so, I was thinking Max Payne 3, Anyone have any other suggestions? Its a pity Fifa 13 is not out for another month.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Battlefield 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Skyrim, more value for money than any other console game out there right now.

BF3 is only good if have a good group of friends who will work together online.

If you want to pick up Max Payne 3, it going cheap on Amazon with free delivery, about £27 I think.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Skyrim!
    It took up 3 months of my life. My all time favourite xbox game.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Thanks for that Guys, I have it down to Skyrim or Mass Effect 3? I know Mass Effect 3 is newer. What would you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

GAMAN wrote: »
    Thanks for that Guys, I have it down to Skyrim or Mass Effect 3? I know Mass Effect 3 is newer. What would you recommend?
    Between those two? Skyrim hands down. There's absolutely no point in playing Mass Effect 3 if you haven't played the previous games imo.

That being said, what kind of games do you actually like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Macabre

Max payne 3 is good but not as good as Skyrim .

Depends on what type of games your into but Modern Warfare 3 has had me busy the last while so I would recommend that.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,425 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Skyrim, more value for money than any other console game out there right now.

BF3 is only good if have a good group of friends who will work together online.

If you want to pick up Max Payne 3, it going cheap on Amazon with free delivery, about £27 I think.

You don't need to have friends that play BF3, just filter the servers for 'Mic' and you'll get servers that require mics and teamplay. You'll get some great tactical gameplay that way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Batman arkham city!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GarH

^^this

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CatalysTftw

Skyrim, Try mass effect 1,its like 10 euro now, buy minecraft on xbl too, not as good as on pc but still amazing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

If you're going to play a Batman game then play Arkham Asylum first, should be cheap as chips now too.

Advertisement