Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby shops

Options
  • 14-08-2012 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Whats the best place to shop for baby stuff in waterford?

Is there a place in Lismore Park somewhere called KiddiesKorner? It was on the Maxi Cosi website.

Thanks again. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Not sure about Kiddieskorner.
    I think the best baby shop in Warerford is Mum n Me, it's across the road from Smyths in tramore road business park. Lovely and spacious unlike most of the other baby shops in Waterford, and a great selection.

Their website is www.mumnme.ie.

(I've no connection to the shop btw, just like it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I loved nursery rhymes when I was buying for my daughter, she's 4 now so haven't been into a baby shop in a while except for the new shop mum n me, its fab and so accessible where its located.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Princessa wrote: »
    Hey,
    Whats the best place to shop for baby stuff in waterford?

Is there a place in Lismore Park somewhere called KiddiesKorner? It was on the Maxi Cosi website.

Thanks again. :D
    What type of stuff are you looking for Princessa? Is it personalised stuff like baby gros and baby bibs with the childs name or a picture or personalised writing on it?

(Sample Baby Gro: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=329253940499121&set=a.324356230988892.73540.321094557981726&type=1&theater

Sample Bib: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=331192873638561&set=a.324356230988892.73540.321094557981726&type=1&theater

If so, send me a PM and I should be of assistance to you.

We're printing stuff like that for a few sports clubs around (with the clubs getting 15% of all sales) so I'm sure we could help.

If it's just kids clothes and stuff, I think there is/was a shop on the quay in Waterford. The shop was called after the owners kids name if I recall correctly. I'm not sure what the name is/was of hand though.

Mothercare surely does baby stuff too, does it?

I've also heard good things about a shop in Kilkenny. Babiesboom or something is the name of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

There's Mum 'n' me on the Tramore Road and Mothercare in George's Court as people have already mentioned. There's another place down near Domino's Pizza on the Park Road: http://www.bumptobaby.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 s2b2

It really depends on what you are looking for there is mum n me on the cork road ,Smyths toys opposite also do baby accessories there is also Babycare and little mischief on John street, Mothercare in George's Court, Guiney's in George's street and TkMaxx in Poleberry they all sell baby necessities. I would recommend mum n me they have a great range of stuff and very spacious and also have a great hairdressers with a play area to keep the kids entertained and I would also recommend Babycare they have a great range of stuff but the shop is very cramped and small I would not recommend trying to get a pram through there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Thumbs up for Mum n Me here too. Plenty of parking, plenty of space and good service.

I think is locally owned too.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Nursery rhymes is hidden down beside dominoes pizza. We have bought a lot of our stuff there and we can't recommend it highly enough.

Price wise they are far far better than mum n me and baby care, and in my opinion service is unrivalled and very personal. We found some of the other shops in waterford to be more sales orientated.

my oh said nursery rhymes website is . bumptobaby.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

Thanks for all the replies, were kind of having a look in all of the places ye mentioned, see where we can get the best deals. ;)

Advertisement