Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Anyone get their Correct Tesco Clubcard Points

Options
  • 14-08-2012 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

I ask the question because I sent at least five phones using the Tesco Recycling envelopes and seem not to have got any points from them. The phones all switched on which was the requirement to get the 500 points. Even if they don't switch on you are supposed to get 100 points.

My previous clubcard statement had no Green clubcard points so I contacted the clubcard helpdesk and was told "they take up to 3 months to be added".

Today, I received my next statement and surprise surprise no Green club card points again.

I also took out Tesco car insurance at the beginning of June as the leaflet with the last mailing offered 1000 points for doing so. My current statement shows no Tesco car Insurance points.

I even held onto the offer leaflet as I was beginning to suspect that I would not be issued the offer points.

When you contact the helpdesk they say that they can't help you because they don't issue the points for these extras and they refer you to the Insurance division who cannot explain why you have not received your due points.

I reckon that they have not issued me with about 3500 points so thats a great saving for Tesco.

I use these points for travel to the UK so thats 140 Euro, Tesco have done me out of.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I have a Tesco credit card, and my points come in a separate statement every two months. No issues in that regard.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I have tesco car ins and i get it in oct and the points in feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭cycling is fun

Hi i have sent off several phones in the envelopes that tesco provide never any issue have 500 points from my most recent phone have you written your clubcard number clearly on the part of the envelpoe that you put in with the phone?

Advertisement