Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplementary Welfare Allowance payment question

Options
  • 14-08-2012 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm currently waiting on Disability benefit to be approved, and have since just received my first Supplementary Welfare Allowance payment by cheque.

Do you know if it is possible for this payment to be made into a bank account, and if so - do I need to see the Community Welfare Officer in person about this, or ring a telephone number?

Thanks for your help
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Hi guys,

I'm currently waiting on Disability benefit to be approved, and have since just received my first Supplementary Welfare Allowance payment by cheque.

Do you know if it is possible for this payment to be made into a bank account, and if so - do I need to see the Community Welfare Officer in person about this, or ring a telephone number?

Thanks for your help

You need to see your cwo and if they deem that your illness is severe enough that you cannot pick it up in the post office then they may pay it into your bank.

Advertisement