Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gregory Alan Isakov - Sat 20th October

Options
  • 14-08-2012 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm organising Gregory Alan Isakov's (possibly) only Irish show on his current tour in The Venue Theatre in Ratoath on Sat 20th October. Tickets are €15 from www.venuetheatre.ie.

Brilliant songwriter, his song If I Go, I'm Goin' was featured on Season 4 of Californication. Should be a great show if anyone is interested .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 wz25

This is on this Saturday, should be a great show, it's his only Irish date on his European tour. As the blurb says:

Gregory Alan Isakov is one of America's finest songwriters with his last album described as "an artistic masterwork", an assertion deepened by the presence of the wonderful Brandi Carlile on the album. His song-craft lends to the deepest lyrical masterpieces, with hints of his influences, Leonard Cohen and Bruce Springsteen.

Often likened to Josh Ritter, and with his song "If I Go, I'm Goin" prominently featured in a key scene on the hit American TV show, Californication, don't miss the opportunity to see Gregory's debut, and only tour performance, on Irish shores when he visits Ratoath on the 20th October.

Advertisement