Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

START TIMES FOR RDS CLASSES?

Options
  • 14-08-2012 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Think I am going mad - RDS have told me that they are on the PDF on the website but cant see any times listed on the website?

Have a few friends that I want to see so want a list of times?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Here you go: http://dublinhorseshow.com/cat_events_all.html

Just change the date/day that you want at the top of the page for the days that you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

Did you not enter in the coloured class OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Decided she just isn't ready so withdrew. - not enough muscle in her back end to really collect her in canter etc...she is still only a baby so the next 12mths work will pay off for it next yr, its a marathon not a sprint and next year she will be capable of being in the rosettes I hope:) So weekend focus is on the Pony class:)
    Imhof Tank wrote: »
    Did you not enter in the coloured class OP?

Allegedly record number of entries for this year! My daughters Pony class is going to go on forever - double what is normally in the class!

The joys of keeping children entertained with a day out with their pony! :D I honestly don't know how my parents did it!

Sorry you're not getting to compete this year, marley, but no doubt the extra time you're giving her will pay off next year!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,294 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Sorry to hijack the thread, but does anyone know if/when the showjumping is on TV this year?

As far as I know, RTE are only showing the Aga Khan competition (tomorrow). Not sure about other channels.

Below pulled from scheduler on RTE - Such a shame people in Ireland cant access the live stream.

Friday

13:45 RDS Dublin Horse Show 2012
    Live coverage of the opening day of the eighth and final FEI Nations Cup event of the season at the RDS, where the world's best show horses and show jumpers will compete. Includes RTÉ News and Weather

17:40
    RTÉ Sport on Two: RDS Dublin Horse Show 2012
    Continued live coverage of the opening day of the eighth and final FEI Nations Cup event of the season at the RDS, where the world's best show horses and show jumpers will compete

Saturday

18:00
    Live coverage of the third day of the eighth and final FEI Nations Cup event of the season at the RDS, where the world's best show horses and show jumpers will compete

Sunday

17:35
    Live coverage of the concluding day of the eighth and final FEI Nations Cup event of the season at the RDS, where the world's best show horses and show jumpers will compete

Advertisement