Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about fees while on Co-Op

Options
  • 14-08-2012 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Okay so..I know this is mostly wishful thinking, but I am unsure about it so I thought I'd ask.

Seeing as we're away for the entire first semester, do we have to still pay the 2K or can we just pay for the second semester?

I think I can remember the option last year of paying half the registration fee before the first semester and the other half just before the second...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

You have to pay the full amount regardless of whether you're on coop or erasmus, you might be able to pay it in two installments but it would still be the full €2000.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

You have to pay the full amount (unless you get the grant) because your still in college for the full year

Advertisement