Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

friends

Options
  • 14-08-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi just would like to make new friends go fo a coffee hang out . im 42 its so hard to meet others in dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Triangular

Have you just moved here? Have you any hobbies or interests that you have to get out of the house to do? Get some!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

imma1970 wrote: »
    hi just would like to make new friends go fo a coffee hang out . im 42 its so hard to meet others in dublin.

So am I...and I just go out of the door and I meet people :D

Honestly, if you tell a bit more about your interests, people might be more than happy to help.

I could recommend a decent hang out for a coffee though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

we should organise a dublin city forum meet up, doesnt have to be drink. matbe a dart trip from town to malahide/howth and a few beers in the bloody stream/pub in malahide

Advertisement