Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are you feeling right now?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

God.. 6 hours 17 minutes..

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

I can't sleep ugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Seriously praying for even a D3 in Ord maths at this stage. Can't sleep with nerves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Seriously wondering about English... Most subjects have had some sort of statistic released, would've thought English would have been up there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

Seriously wondering about English... Most subjects have had some sort of statistic released, would've thought English would have been up there :P

Think they're afraid to mention English after what happened with the poets haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Thinking that myself. :)
    Bit curious about Ord. Irish too, seeing as it's the first year of the new course. :P What can ya do but wait. :O

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭RedTexan

I feel more excited rather than nervous, despite what you may fear, I hope you all find it gratifying to see the fruits of your hard labour. I know this may please some more than others but in general it is good to know where you stand in the national pecking order and for that reason I'm looking forward to seeing how I did. Let the trolling and scathing begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 abbeymate

For the first time over the summer, im feeling nervous.. Just have that fuzzy stomach! :-S Not that I thought I did amazingly well, just have pushed everything to the back if my mind with the whole "Ah, be grand" attitude :-P But I hope ill be ok and wish ye all the best of luck and hope everyone gets what they need! Just say a prayer for me if you get the chance.. :-B

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Dale94

time is dragging and i havent been to sleep ><

Advertisement