Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are the results available tomorrow in all schools from 9?

• 14-08-2012 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I go to a really small school in the Gaeltacht and I just wanted to know can you get them at nine from all schools??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

It varies. My school is giving them to us at half 9. It's best to call and ask. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

9:30 for us. I'd say anything from there on and you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

aicirtap wrote: »
    I go to a really small school in the Gaeltacht and I just wanted to know can you get them at nine from all schools??

Do you mean, can you get your results in another school? If so, probably not. Your school have the results posted to them and no one else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭LoYL

aicirtap wrote: »

Why didn't you phone your school? How on earth would anyone else know? Really strange post.

Advertisement