Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C# Grinds

Options
  • 14-08-2012 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello Im looking to get grinds in C# programming. I failed my summer exam, and would like help in preparing for the repeat. Around the Mayo/Sligo/Galway area. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MagicRon

beeftweet wrote: »
    Hello Im looking to get grinds in C# programming. I failed my summer exam, and would like help in preparing for the repeat. Around the Mayo/Sligo/Galway area. Thanks

Start using Pluralsight!
    Free trial for 3 or so months too when you're a student.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

Post some the issues you are having with your attempts/errors and you may get some help here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

amen wrote: »
    Post some the issues you are having with your attempts/errors and you may get some help here...

I'd second that. There's probably a few people (myself included) who work primarily with C# on boards.ie.

Feel free to PM also.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

Personally the best advice I can give is get yourself a stackoverflow account and a GitHub + Codeplex account... Then go look at other peoples code. It is easier to understand what has been written when it is in front of you.

Advertisement