Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee to Dingle bus

Options
  • 14-08-2012 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭

I know this bus does not run very often (5 times a day) but I will be staying in Curaheen and it might be handy if we want to go for a pint in Camp. Does anyone know if the bus only stops at designated stops or can you just stop it anywhere. Any idea how much it would cost from Curaheen to Camp. Cheers !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭lottpaul

The bus will stop in most safe locations along the main road - in villages etc it will only stop at designated points.
    Cost wise, I would imagine €6 or €7 return because most short fares on BE rural routes are pretty steep compared to the longer ones and I know it's about €20 for Dingle to Tralee.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Thanks Lottpaul, might give it a shot. Mind you if there are 4 of us it would be cheaper to get a taxi :)

Advertisement