Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

soo confused

• 14-08-2012 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

im 24 year old guy and im after falling in love with a 17 year old girl and have no idea what to do shes a close friend any help :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Don't talk about it on the internet.

you're welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Dont ask AH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,796 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

timtim1988 wrote: »
    im 24 year old guy and im after falling in love with a 17 year old girl and have no idea what to do shes a close friend any help :(

Wrong forum buddy, you won't be helped here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

It's legal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

im 24 year old guy and im after falling in love with a 17 year old girl

What, just there now like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

Give Gary Glitter a PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I'm going to assume this is isn't a troll (of course it is.) Wait until she has a year or two of working post-LC or college under her belt. She'll grow up a lot in that time period and your age difference won't be strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

get up to your apricots then come back and tell us more

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Fight_Night

Legal technically. That's all I'll say. Realistically though she wouldn't want to stay with you for the rest of her life so wait a few years. Or hit it and quit it up to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 timtim1988

im not a troll..im just posted in wrong place please remove i put it in right place there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Go here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

Word of warning, if you are trolling do not fúck around there, you will be banned far faster than other forums for taking the mick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

you're not gay are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

im not a troll..im just posted in wrong place please remove i put it in right place there

Who posted you in the wrong place?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭beertons

How are you close friends to a girl 7 years younger than you? Are you her teacher or something? There's some great sites to upload pics/vids to if you are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

im not a troll

says the guy who joined up just to post this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

OP has posted in the correct place now.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement