Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

european gas bottle

Options
  • 14-08-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

My camper has a european gas connection. I like this type of connector as it is very easy to change without having to remove the gas bottle. I have been advised to change to the standard irish fitting. Is there anywhere in the south of Ireland you can buy the european gas bottle or get your empty bottle filled?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

loads of places , most bigger gas retailers in fact .

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shevy76

Thanks Aidan. I am in East Clare, can you recommend a retailer near me or you as not too far from you. Our local shop doesnt do it so thats why I came on here.
    Thanks
    Shevy76

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭db

Try Ger Walters in Limerick. They have a good selection and may be able to send you in the right direction if they don't have what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shevy76

Thanks DB, I will try them.

Advertisement