Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how much money will i need?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

bleepp wrote: »
    I pull girls without buying em drinks and im fu***ng gay!
    Put your hand anywhere except in the wallet is my advice ;)

Haha exactly. Same here, confidence and a laugh will get you anywhere with them.

Look out for yourself and keep yourself on the drink if money is very tight. Buying drinks for girls or guys is pointless I think. If it didn't work out you're down a shot and have been taken for a ride, and not a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭bleepp

1ZRed wrote: »
    confidence and a laugh will get you anywhere with them.

Stupid girls:P gay is cool:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

I think you guys talk sense. Struggling for the sake of a tan? **** tha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

EdenHazard wrote: »
    I think you guys talk sense. Struggling for the sake of a tan? **** tha

You're probably starting back at college in a few weeks anyway. No point putting more financial pressure on yourself when you're going to struggle with a holiday, never mind afterwards.

IMO, it's too late for a holiday if you can't afford it, and the summer is practically over so there's no point thinking about it. Yeah great idea and I'd jump at the chance to go if I was in your case but if you can't afford it and are going to be constantly thinking about money then it's not going to be as enjoyable.
    Save your money and in a few weeks you could head off with the boys to England for a weekend. Cheap drink and easy girls, you'll love it ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

irish-stew wrote: »
    About three fiddy.

You don't happen to be a giant crustacean from the Paleolithic Era do you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

Jaysus not one of ye has mentioned the ladies of i'll repute!,,,, you'll need at least 900 yoyo's for the week

21/25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

OP just stay at home. You really don't have enough money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Echoes675

[QUOTE=I've been on holidays where I spent €50 per day, others where I spent €1500 per day.[/QUOTE]
    Let me guess...Vegas, cocaine and hookers?:cool: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

You should be okay with about 20.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Eden Hazards threads are always the best.He's one entertaining character :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

EdenHazard wrote: »
    thinking of booking a holiday with the lads, for next week, plan is to spend on flights and spending money. my question is what is the minimum you'd need for them days? could i get by on 15-20 a day?

ha ha ha ha - so you are going for a week, and you want to spend 20 per day on spends - thats a total of 140.

Listen you will spend that in the airport while waiting to board your plane :roll eyes:

you will need MINIMUM 50 Euro per day (and thats if you plan to live frugally while away).

Advertisement