Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Kayaking

Options
  • 15-08-2012 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I see the current Boards deal is a City Kayaking Trip during the Tall Ships festival.

Just wondering if anyone has done it and recommend doing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Hi I did the one on Portabello bridge from groupon and loved it did it with my dad and sister,really reasonable and great fun.Our first time doing it I would recommend it to everyone.Just rent the wetsuit otherwise you get a soggy bum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

I love to do this..but can't swim. Do u think it's safe?

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Ah yeah you have a life jacket but you wouldnt fall in.As I said the only part of you that gets wet is your bum.Its really safe.You'll love it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

They are near the Jeanie Johnston. I have seen them and they are actually quite large canoes, not kayaks (so relatively stable and very suitable for first timers). Not sure though what is fun about just going back and forth on the a calm stretch of the Liffey.

Advertisement